Quintessential Design (you can call us Quin) is looking for an outstanding Embedded Engineer to join the dynamic Quin team. As a Embedded Engineer at Quin, you will have the opportunity to work on different parts of the App Development stack, from backend services up to the UI/UX.
We're a passionate team dedicated to Essential Safety who are building products that help transform people's lives. Engineers and developers at Quin have the freedom to work on multiple app platforms. We're looking for people who are excited about safety and technology, and how these together can make a difference in people's everyday lives.
The Embedded Engineer at Quin is a software enthusiast, loves to make smart applications and willingness to extend his/her knowledge to multiple platforms and services.
Who You Are
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or comparable skill
- Proven strong App development and software architecture skills
- Can Quickly prototype ideas, get things done and have the ability to figure out the requirements.
- Good understanding of C#, JAVA and iOS/Android apps
- Can do the programming for processing, algorithm integration and optimization
- Can write and design logic for App working and scenarios
- Good understanding of Bluetooth, BLE and other communication protocols
- Can integrate app with external devices, Internal hardware and other communication services.
- Good understanding of Databases, Backend Services, Front End Services and UI/UX.
What You'll Work On
- Design and develop new product features in our products
- Write and optimize the client apps for Android / iOS that can utilize all the internal hardware and services
- Quickly prototype for our new ideas, technologies and designs.
- Write Backend logic to operate on the data
- Develop and Integrate the front end to the apps
- Collaborate with our Embedded Engineers and create fully integrated products
You're a problem solver and strategic thinker; you connect all the dots
We find ways of getting it done at Quintessential Design. We don't invest time on why it can't be done. You know how to articulate and roll out solutions, recognizing there are many solutions to the same problem. You find new and effective ways to streamline and create processes to increase efficiency.
You see the bigger picture
You're able to break a large project into bite-size pieces while always keeping your eye on the big goal. You think two steps ahead and can see how complex initiatives connect together for maximum impact.
You’re a tinkerer
You have the desire to make most of what you have, play around with the little things and get things made out of them that are smart, innovative and Crazy.
You love technology and value innovation
You’re always looking out for the newest tools and coolest gadgets — whether for personal or professional needs — you’re on top of the latest and greatest. You’re comfortable looking for solutions and opportunities outside of the box if they’ll increase the productivity and alignment of the team. You stay on top of the most current tech news and trends, constantly looking for ways to use technology to increase efficiency and innovation for your projects.
You see something that can be improved, and you don't wait for permission to fix it. You have a strong desire to make Quintessential Design a world-class Company.
You get things done
You're a multitasking machine. You follow through on every request, no matter how big or small. You keep your cool under pressure and know how to prioritize your responsibilities. And when you need help, you're not afraid to ask.
Join the team
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please email your CV, Cover Letter, and Portfolio to email@example.com. Position is based at Quin's engineering office in Hyderabad, India.